How to Deal with Sex Problems/confused

Question
Hi
I had sexual intercourse yesterday my partner used condom but it was a short time that he took it off.he did'nt ejaculate in my vagina.today i was taking a shower and saw large amount of white and alittle bit yellow sticky discharge coming out from my vagina,is it normal or it's cervical mucous? is it possible for me to get pregnant in this situation?
Thanks

Answer
If you want to achieve the partial safety that condoms offer, you have to use them for the full duration of intercourse.  It is hard to believe that you had sex and your partner didn't ejaculate inside you.  Nearly all males do.  The large amount of white discharge that flowed out was probably semen.  It would be helpful for you to understand what semen looks and smells like.  If someone is ejaculating into you without birth control, it would be very easy for you to get pregnant.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.