How to Deal with Sex Problems/ejaculation

Question
after how long does a normal man ejaculate ,i ejaculate within a minute will in porn movies they last for hours how so,please tell me is ejaculatin within  a min is problem

Answer
Most males can ejaculate after four minutes but usually hold off longer to make the session last 10-15 minutes.  Porn movies are not real.  They are fiction.  They use actors and special effects.  If you are not happy with a minute, try to last longer, a little at a time.  First go for a minute and 10 seconds and then 1 minute and 20 seconds, and so on.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.