How to Deal with Sex Problems/sex problems

HypnoMorph wrote at 2013-06-02 01:24:13
As I male, I had this problem.  It turned out my pituitary gland malfunctioned and I was no longer producing many of my hormones with testosterone having a devastating effect on my sex drive.  Even the idea of sex simply never came up so it didn't even bother me consciously.  Definitely bad for my wife. Hormone replacement therapy has fixed this problem for me.

Ask him if he is aware of the problem and if wants it to change.  Get him checked out by his doctor and see an endocrinologist if appropriate.

This is treatable if it is hormonal, and there are other options if it is not.  Is he willing to seek counseling and/or a sex therapist?

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Azure