How to Deal with Sex Problems/sex problems


HypnoMorph wrote at 2013-06-02 01:24:13
As I male, I had this problem.  It turned out my pituitary gland malfunctioned and I was no longer producing many of my hormones with testosterone having a devastating effect on my sex drive.  Even the idea of sex simply never came up so it didn't even bother me consciously.  Definitely bad for my wife. Hormone replacement therapy has fixed this problem for me.

Ask him if he is aware of the problem and if wants it to change.  Get him checked out by his doctor and see an endocrinologist if appropriate.

This is treatable if it is hormonal, and there are other options if it is not.  Is he willing to seek counseling and/or a sex therapist?

How to Deal with Sex Problems

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




expertise: over 7000 questions answered...B.A. Psychology Bates College;graduate study, Fordham Univ. School Social Work...technical editor, "dating for dummies";thoughtful consideration of your question, then insightful advice about love,romance and related issues given in an objective, non-judgmental manner...over 20 years of personal experience in both short and long term relationships...longer term consultations are available experience: personal involvement in many relationships where issues of love, sex, intimacy, trust, etc., had to be dealt with and resolved...just having "experiences", however, isn`t`s the thoughtful reflection upon and analysis of what happened and why, that leads to learning and tell me what`s on your mind and i`ll try to help, or tell you if i can`t...thanks


top expert at expert background in psychology, social work, life experience...

B.A. Bates College (psychology)...graduate study Fordham University School of Social Work

©2017 All rights reserved.