How to Deal with Sex Problems/Not feeling anything

Question
Throughout my life i have never really felt anything during sex or for play; pleasure. I have never orgasm. up until a few weeks ago i was on birth control so i dont know if that has a role in this. few years ago i had a cone biopsy done. Could that have killed some nerve endings? If so will i ever feel anything pleasurable in the future? I do not masturbate. My boyfriend and i are taking it slow but i feel so frusterated that he gets pleasure quick and i dont. I feel like im a dud. Help1

Answer
Hi Jenn,

The female orgasm is, for many women an elusive thing.  I wrote an article for my blog that may shed some light on it for you.  You can find it  Click Here

There are two reasons you might be having some difficulties,  You could be struggling with an emotional issue.  To work on that you would need to see a sex therapist The second possibility is that you just have not found out what makes you feel good.

The first thing I would suggest is that you explore your own sexuality.  Find out what gives you pleasure.  By yourself or with your boyfriend explore your body slowly and gently finding your pleasure spots.  Then show him what you need to orgasm.  

Here is a link to a site that has many books (and more) that may give you some ideas   Click Here

Good luck,

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Tom Blair