How to Deal with Sex Problems/penis problem

Question
sir,i am 23 years old.i have habit hand sex and think an do sex from last 4years?right now i have problem in my penis is that my penis is not hard and not heavy and my sperm ejaculate quickly??
is there is a treatment to solve this ??and is this problem can effect my future life??? and also my sperm in low quantity ,,?/how to increase the sperm quantity?
sir ,please suggest some medicine to solve this ..i am very tensed.

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most males your age masturbate daily or more often.  You ought to do it daily and enjoy it.  If you think your penis is not sufficiently erect, take a few extra minutes to fantasize or look at nude photos before you start masturbating.  Some happy nudes get most males going at your age.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.