How to Deal with Sex Problems/sexual arousal levels, I don't know where is gone!!

Question
I am 31 year old female, I've never had anything to worry about with getting aroused or enjoying sex always enjoyed it, I have always been highly sensitive and never really took much to get me "in the mood", up until afew years ago when I finished with a partner because I was sick of just being used, I admit for a while I actually quite hated men but have really tried to tell myself that men are not all bad, and I really genuinely want to be with someone however I am actually finding it really hard to find myself attracted to men (I don't find women attractive in that way so its not that I'm not interested in men as I know I am). The last couple of men I have tried to be with has been hard as I never get excited to see them or even found myself turned on by them its like I really want to enjoy it but my body just don't want to show it!! Even the sensitivity in my nipples has gone I just don't understand how I can go from being so highly sexed having multiple orgasms at times to nothing I don't even get wet or anything now, I went to see my doctor and was sent for blood tests to check my testosterone levels but they came back all fine, I can make myslf orgasm so why cant I get aroused when a man touches me?? I did suffer with anxiety and depression for a while which having this issue didn't help to much with, I was prescribed sertraline 150mg by my doctor for the depression however I stopped taking the medication after about 4 months so havnt been taking anything for about a year and a half, I genuinly feel fine in myself my brain works over time sometimes but nothing un normal I don't think, just lifes issues bills, kids, work, study. Please help me make sense as my doctor told me there isn't anything he could do for me as this seems to be a currently reaserched issue with no answers :-( kind regards for taking the time to read this I hope u can help me, emily

Answer
From the little you've told me, I would say it's more a psychological issue more than physical.
Women's sexuality is tightly tied in with their brain- unlike men, a man can be extremely unhappy and still can get aroused.
Until you can feel emotionally attracted to a man again, your body will not catch up to the fact that- men are okay.
So for you, you must work on the issues you still have towards relationship and men in general- they are still shadows from the past of which you've not dispeled.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Johnny St. Tai