How to Deal with Sex Problems/numb penis

Question
Hello, my name is Victor and i am 18 years old. I have tried having sex with my girlfriend a few times (i am a virgin) but my penis goes numb in a couple of seconds, it's very frustrating. It works just fine when i'm masturbating but not with my girlfriend (we've tried both oral and normal sex). I'm very attracted to her and i'm pretty sure i love her(yeah, i know i'm i bit young to talk about love:) ). I hope i'm not giving a ridiculous amount of details but the thing is that i want this problem fixed. So it feels good when she touches it through my pants but when i take it out, well, i can still feel it but there's no pleasure. I guess it's a psychological thing but i don't know what to do; some friends suggested drinking a bit before, not getting drunk, just a bit tipsy; i wanted to try this but i didn't buy enough beer (insert facepalm here)...
I hope i didn't give to many unnecessary details. Thank you for your time and help. :D

Answer
Hi Victor,

You issue could be psychological in nature, however, there are other possibilities.  One that is easy to test is that your penis is too sensitive.  Sometimes the penis is so sensitive that even a little contact creates an overwhelming sensation and the nerves shut down. The test and cure for this is to apply some desensitizing cream to it.   Try that.

If it is psychological in nature, you could try hypnosis.  There are some programs that I like.  You can find them on my web site.  By hypnosis you train your self to just relax and enjoy the sensations. The programs on my site are from the US,  I am sure there are similar programs in your part of the world.

Good luck,  

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Tom Blair