How to Deal with Sex Problems/cannot orgasm in new relationship

Question
I am in my early thirties and in a new relationship and have had sex a few times now. So far I have not had an orgasm-either through oral sex or intercourse. How can I express my feelings to him that I don't have pleasure when he gives me oral? Without hurting his feelings? He already feels badly, and I don't want to have to fake them. Also, do you have any tips on how I can orgasm during intercourse?  (I don't like being on top, though, because I am heavyset and just not good at it.) I have no trouble having orgasms by myself. I have given him a tiny bit of direction during oral, but obviously not enough!  This is really frustrating!!

Answer
many women can't orgasm thru intercourse--there's no magic answer to that one; as to oral, you just have to tell him what feels good for you--if he's considerate and understanding, it shouldn't be an issue; also, consider bringing toys into the sexual experience if those work for you...

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Azure