How to Deal with Sex Problems/cannot orgasm in new relationship

Question
Hi. I am 34 and in a new relationship and have had sex a few times now. My boyfriend's oral sex technique doesn't give me an orgasm, and I haven't had one through intercourse, either. I have no trouble having orgasms by myself. What can I say to him without hurting his feelings that I don't like how he performs oral?  (He applies too much pressure and doesn't stay on one spot long enough.) And how can I orgasm during intercourse?  I don't enjoy being on top because I am overweight and not good at it.  I have given him a tiny bit of direction, but I guess not enough.  I don't want to have to fake orgasms with him.  He already feels badly that he's not getting me off. This is frustrating!

Answer
To answer your first question...just tell him...like in a fun way...when you're having sex...tell him to obey you for a bit...direct him...
Don't be shy, if you're already having sex, the time for being shy is over.
And telling him will benefit both of you...he learns what you like...you get what you want...
As to your second question...have you ever orgasmed during intercourse before?

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Johnny St. Tai