How to Deal with Sex Problems/sex

Question
I have had unprotected sex 7 months ago about 4 times. I have had my period since then though i did have a urine infection, however that got treated. I have lately been in hospital as i have been worried and i was on the pill, i was experiencing weak legs, and a lightheaded feeling, i was taken to hospital and the doctor couldn't find anything wrong after a blood test, urine test, and checked my heartbeat, however he didn't know i had had unprotected sex. I am lately feeling like i have weak legs, and my tummy keeps gurgling like I'm hungry. I am also my heartbeat feels faster at times?... I am worried... Please help

Answer
Hi Char,

If the doctor ran a reasonably complete series of tests and found nothing, I would not worry about the sex.  Because of the unprotected sex you should have tests for such things as aides and other sexually transmitted diseases.   Your symptoms don't sound like that, however.  It sounds a lot more like anxiety attacks.  I think you are so worried about getting pregnant or some disease that you are creating an emotional imbalance.  If you have not had those sexually transmitted tests, get them and trust the results.  To calm your nerves I suggest you take up meditation.  It can calm you down.  There are also some hypnosis programs that can ease your fears too.  I like the Hypnosis Download people for them.  You will find some links on my web page.  You can find links for relaxation and meditation on my Life Coaching web site.  ChangesCoaching.com  .  There you may also find some articles to help you.

Good luck,

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Tom Blair