How to Deal with Sex Problems/Too early

A lot of the time I 'arrive' too early during sex. Would it be safe to use lidocaine on the head of my penis then put on a condom or would it erode the condom like lotion?

There are some products for premature ejaculation containing benzocaine in a diluted concentration.  I don't know how you'd get hold of lidocaine unless you're a doctor or dentist.  Some men find those delay sprays with benzocaine work.  I don't think they'd cause any harm.  But don't use a higher strength benzocaine like in a dental preparation.  Look for a brand that says it's condom safe.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I can answer questions in any area of sexuality.

I have been an AllExperts expert in seven other sex categories for over four years and have answered thousands of questions. I have also run a web site,, for over 13 years and have answered countless thousands of questions on that site. specializes in help for men with sexual dysfunctions.

I have a Ph.D. from one of the leading research institutions in the world in a field unrelated to sexuality.

I have helped thousands of people over the Internet directly, and millions have read my writings on the web.