How to Deal with Sex Problems/Female condoms

I was wondering why few people use female condoms or even know they exist? Many guys complain about losing circulation with normal condoms. Why wouldn't the female version be quite popular? Also why doesn't there appear to be a latex version if it?

Female condoms have never been very popular because they tend to reduce sexual feelings even more than male condoms.  Since they are not made of latex, they do not properly protect against sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV.  I think the reason they can't be made of latex is because a latex female condom causes sensitivity issues with the vagina.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I can answer questions in any area of sexuality.

I have been an AllExperts expert in seven other sex categories for over four years and have answered thousands of questions. I have also run a web site,, for over 13 years and have answered countless thousands of questions on that site. specializes in help for men with sexual dysfunctions.

I have a Ph.D. from one of the leading research institutions in the world in a field unrelated to sexuality.

I have helped thousands of people over the Internet directly, and millions have read my writings on the web.