How to Deal with Sex Problems/sex addiction

Question
Hello doctor......I have been masturbating fr LST six years or so due to which I have become addicted to it ...I used to do once in two days....I HV strtd losing focus on my studies ....at the SME tym I HV observed that my ejection took very less tym...I don't know what to do pls help me...

Answer
Hi Ashu,

First,  I am not a doctor.  I am a relationship/sex coach.  Addictions are not so easily handled that a Q and A with a coach or psychologist can resolve.  If you truly have an addiction, you need to see a therapist.  Before you go to a therapist, try to stop on your own.  When the urge strikes you, say NO! not this time. Not now.  Then focus on something else, something non sexual, until the urge passes. Then every time you have that urge redirect your thoughts and say Not this time, not now.  You will probably not resist the urge every time, however you will some of the time and the more you do that the more often you will resist.  Breaking addictions is in general a will power and redirection of intent issue.

Another solution that has worked well is hypnosis.  You will find links on my web site to a company that produces effective and safe hypnosis downloads.  I am sure there are similar programs in India.

Good luck,

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Tom Blair