How to Deal with Sex Problems/difficultly entering

Question
Im 21 and I lost my virginity to my boyfriend about 6 months ago. Since then, the sex has been great but my vagina still feels really small and I still feel pain/pressure at the start when we have sex. Even though well have done loads of foreplay and Im really aroused and ready to have sex, he is still only able to fit one finger into my vagina. When he attempts to insert his penis (which is average size) he has to push into me really hard to make it enter. The pain is kind of like a stretching/full feeling and its really uncomfortable. Each time feels like a mini version of loosing my virginity again. After about 5 minutes of slow penetration the pain subsides and hes able to penetrate me more easily. Weve tried using lube but it doesnt really help. Id really love to be able to have a quickie but hes completely unable to insert his penis into me without a load of foreplay. Is there anything we can do to help this?

Answer
Hi A,

The good news or bad depending on your perspective is that the vagina is expandable.  It will stretch.  You could try to stretch it by using a series of dildos of varying sizes.  Start with a small one that is just a little bigger than fits comfortable, insert it repeatedly and often until it gets easy then get a slightly larger on and so on until you get to the size of his penis.   Good news for you is that doing that when alone can be quite fun.  On my web site I have the Intimate Couple Store.  There under toys and accessories you can find a vaginal dilater set.  I think it may be the fist item.   There you will also find many book, DVDs, toys and accessories to improve your sex life.  Http://changescoaching.com/sex   

Have fun,

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Tom Blair