How to Deal with Sex Problems/Timing

I was hoping I could find even one female sex expert. lol. I wanted to ask which was worst. Cumming too soon or taking a while? And is it a bad thing when a woman can't feel it right away when you've cum inside of her?

Depends on the female, for those with healthy sex drive, it is generally prefered longer rather than shorter time.
As to your second question. Unless the woman is extremely sensative, it is quite unusual that they'd feel the actual ejaculation at all.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Johnny St. Tai

We often ask questions of the unseen and unknown, but most of the times, we're the ones that hold the key. I'm a counselor in family/sexual relationship, anger management, and self help, and have been for upward of ten years. I'm here to help you see the blind-spots that you've missed, and guide you toward the light. I'll research your problem/s/ and maybe even offer phone counseling if you so desire. Don't ask me about future, I haven't bought my crystal, haha. Don't ask me medical questions, without examining your medical history and person, I cannot answer such- best to seek out a local professional to be safe. Sex is a wonderful thing, so let us try to make it so.

Ten years of professional and voluntary counseling works have shown me much. I have walked with many others through various issues, some obvious and simple, some nearly impossible to imagine.

Richmond Chimo Crisis Center

Interpersonal/Social Relation Specialist, University of British Colombia Socialwork, 2005.

Over 500.