How to Deal with Sex Problems/focus

QUESTION: When I have sex it's hard for me to relax because sex for me is not enjoyed unless I get myself off. sex is boring for me and I want to try new things but boyfriend can be judgemental and that's a turn off.

ANSWER: age? this your 1st boyfriend? you talk to him about this?

QUESTION: Yes it's my first sexual relationship. It's been two years and he's much older than me so he expects me to know how to do things I don't  even have a orgasm the one time I rode him is it me

ANSWER: ages?..tell me about the relationship, what's good, what's bad..

QUESTION: When he's not controlling he's good. But believe he cheated on me when I got an std while pregnant. He wants sex all the time so I feel its chore and have no pleasure

i've asked 3 times for your ages...your problems are mostly due to what's probably an unhealthy relationship; he doesn't appear to be a respectful, considerate guy that you can express your true feelings to; plus, you should NEVER have sex if you don't want to; you need to INFORM him what you need/want, and how he needs to change, or you're out; until you can do this, and be prepared to leave, things will only get worse...

How to Deal with Sex Problems

expertise: over 7000 questions answered...B.A. Psychology Bates College;graduate study, Fordham Univ. School Social Work...technical editor, "dating for dummies";thoughtful consideration of your question, then insightful advice about love,romance and related issues given in an objective, non-judgmental manner...over 20 years of personal experience in both short and long term relationships...longer term consultations are available experience: personal involvement in many relationships where issues of love, sex, intimacy, trust, etc., had to be dealt with and resolved...just having "experiences", however, isn`t`s the thoughtful reflection upon and analysis of what happened and why, that leads to learning and tell me what`s on your mind and i`ll try to help, or tell you if i can`t...thanks

top expert at expert background in psychology, social work, life experience...

B.A. Bates College (psychology)...graduate study Fordham University School of Social Work