How to Deal with Sex Problems/Hand job, oral sex and HIV

Question
Hello Doug,

I am 29 year old male from India. I got a full body massage from a woman today in a massage parlor.

I was nude during the massage. I got vigorous handjob from masseur during body massage and at the end I ejaculated on her face. I am not circumcised. During ejaculation, she touched end of my penis with her tongue for 2 seconds.

She also massaged my anus crack and butt hole for a minute but without penetration of fingers.

Nothing more happened. She was completely clothed during the entire process. She accepted that she is promiscuous.

As I was afraid I checked her hands and tongue, there were no visible cuts or wounds.

I want to ask you:
1. What are the chances from above that I will get AIDS/ HIV or any other STD?
2. What if  masseur is HIV positive since she accepted that she does it in return of money ?
3. Can you elaborate on this and some more advice or opinion?

Thanks,
Rahul.

Answer
The chances of a male catching HIV from a female during fellatio are not high, but it is not impossible.  Safe sex would call for you to wear a condom during oral sex.  Obviously, this woman performs oral sex on a lot of men, and eventually she will come across one who has HIV.  The chances of her getting infected from fellatio are also small, but keep in mind she might also be having vaginal or anal sex with these men and could easily be infected.

I would avoid all forms of prostitution, but if you must participate, then bring your own condoms and insist on using them.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.