How to Deal with Sex Problems/HIV

Question
Hi, i m 26 year male. i recently had an intercourse with a girl, although at first i used condom but in middle i penetrated her vagina without condom for a minute. i dint release my semen by naked penis. I came to know later that girl was like a prostitute and c had many previous sexual relations too. i am too sacred whether i could have HIV infection. plz suggest is there any definitive earlier symptom which can prove its infection?

Answer
Dear Rithesh

Unfortunately there are no immediate physical symptoms that can be noticed in a person who is infected with HIV.  But a few days (5 to 12 days) right after having sex, a person who got infected usually felt muscular pains, experienced diarrhea, and felt like he had a flu.  If you really want to be sure about it, you may want to have your blood sample examined in health centers nearest you.  Males normally have lower chances of getting infected than women but by doing so, it will give you a peace of mind.

Good luck and God bless.  

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Johannes