How to Deal with Sex Problems/Wife working abroad

Hi, i have some questions

My wife is going to be working abroad for a month, do you have any tips for phone sex?
Also do many couples masturbate together on webcam?
What is the general feel amongst men when it comes to masturbating when your wife is away?

Most men masturbate like 12 year old when their wives are away for an extended time.  Webcam is popular, but if you don't have strong bandwidth all the way, it makes it unenjoyable as you'll be dealing with delays.  Phone sex is basically no more than being able to tell a story.  If you can each make up good stories as you go, you will have a good time with phone sex.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I can answer questions in any area of sexuality.

I have been an AllExperts expert in seven other sex categories for over four years and have answered thousands of questions. I have also run a web site,, for over 13 years and have answered countless thousands of questions on that site. specializes in help for men with sexual dysfunctions.

I have a Ph.D. from one of the leading research institutions in the world in a field unrelated to sexuality.

I have helped thousands of people over the Internet directly, and millions have read my writings on the web.