How to Deal with Sex Problems/69

Am physically normal male, passion in oral sex and 69 position, but embrassed that it will cause any diseases. pl suggest that how it can be handled? Thanks in advance

69 is mutual oral sex.  Oral sex is unsafe sex unless latex barriers are used.  To be safer, one needs to be assured that both partners are disease free.  There are flavored latex condoms made especially for the male to wear for oral sex.  And the male can hold a product called a dental dam over his partner's vulva to keep him from making direct contact.  These are also flavored.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I can answer questions in any area of sexuality.

I have been an AllExperts expert in seven other sex categories for over four years and have answered thousands of questions. I have also run a web site,, for over 13 years and have answered countless thousands of questions on that site. specializes in help for men with sexual dysfunctions.

I have a Ph.D. from one of the leading research institutions in the world in a field unrelated to sexuality.

I have helped thousands of people over the Internet directly, and millions have read my writings on the web.