How to Deal with Sex Problems/69

Question
Am physically normal male, passion in oral sex and 69 position, but embrassed that it will cause any diseases. pl suggest that how it can be handled? Thanks in advance

Answer
69 is mutual oral sex.  Oral sex is unsafe sex unless latex barriers are used.  To be safer, one needs to be assured that both partners are disease free.  There are flavored latex condoms made especially for the male to wear for oral sex.  And the male can hold a product called a dental dam over his partner's vulva to keep him from making direct contact.  These are also flavored.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.