How to Deal with Sex Problems/Pain During Erection

I feel pain on the right side of my belly sometimes and in the time of erection of my penis.

please explain to me the reason and any remedy/medicine that i can get easily..

Pain in the right side of your belly could be appendicitis, which is a medical emergency and needs to be investigated by a doctor immediately.

The pain could also be a hernia, which is less urgent but should be investigated by a doctor soon.

And pain in your pelvic area could be prostatodynia, which is best treated by home care.  You can learn more about unexplained prostate pain and how to deal with it here:

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I can answer questions in any area of sexuality.

I have been an AllExperts expert in seven other sex categories for over four years and have answered thousands of questions. I have also run a web site,, for over 13 years and have answered countless thousands of questions on that site. specializes in help for men with sexual dysfunctions.

I have a Ph.D. from one of the leading research institutions in the world in a field unrelated to sexuality.

I have helped thousands of people over the Internet directly, and millions have read my writings on the web.