How to Deal with Sex Problems/How to make his penis fit - tried everything!

Question
My boyfriend and I have been together for a while and we have been trying to have sex (it is the first time for both of us). We are really comfortable with each other but whenever we try, his penis won't go further than about 2 inches. I'm pretty sure my hymen has broken and whenever we try to have sex I am always relaxed. We always use plenty of lubricant so I don't think that is the issue. Is there anything else we can try to help it go further in? Thanks in advance!

Answer
I really don't think you've tried anything.  I'm not even sure you've tried too hard.  Are you able to insert anything else into your vagina?  Dildos, fingers, etc.?   If not, then you might have a sclerotic hymen that needs surgical removal by a doctor.  If that isn't the problem, then you really aren't relaxing enough to allow him to penetrate you.  Keep working on the relaxation.  

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.