How to Deal with Sex Problems/Problems

Hi Azure,

I'm 19 years old, a virgin but very confident talking to girls. However the last three times I've been in the bed with them I haven't been able to get an erection. I know it's performance anxiety but I just don't know how to get over itů I've bought 4x50mg of viagra and will split them to 25mg and only use it once. Hopefully once I've got over the initial 1st time, I'll stop using it and hope I can maintain an erection naturally. What do you reccomend?

sounds reasonable...50 mg is the usual dose...hopefully as you said after the first success it will be different, but it's easy to get dependent on them, and's all a matter of relaxing and being with an understanding girl...first encounter, stick with doin other stuff--don't try intercourse right away until you know the girl, feel more comfortable...and don't eat a big meal before taking the pill

How to Deal with Sex Problems

expertise: over 7000 questions answered...B.A. Psychology Bates College;graduate study, Fordham Univ. School Social Work...technical editor, "dating for dummies";thoughtful consideration of your question, then insightful advice about love,romance and related issues given in an objective, non-judgmental manner...over 20 years of personal experience in both short and long term relationships...longer term consultations are available experience: personal involvement in many relationships where issues of love, sex, intimacy, trust, etc., had to be dealt with and resolved...just having "experiences", however, isn`t`s the thoughtful reflection upon and analysis of what happened and why, that leads to learning and tell me what`s on your mind and i`ll try to help, or tell you if i can`t...thanks

top expert at expert background in psychology, social work, life experience...

B.A. Bates College (psychology)...graduate study Fordham University School of Social Work