How to Deal with Sex Problems/Problems

Question
Hi Azure,

I'm 19 years old, a virgin but very confident talking to girls. However the last three times I've been in the bed with them I haven't been able to get an erection. I know it's performance anxiety but I just don't know how to get over itů I've bought 4x50mg of viagra and will split them to 25mg and only use it once. Hopefully once I've got over the initial 1st time, I'll stop using it and hope I can maintain an erection naturally. What do you reccomend?

Thanks

Answer
sounds reasonable...50 mg is the usual dose...hopefully as you said after the first success it will be different, but it's easy to get dependent on them, and expensive...it's all a matter of relaxing and being with an understanding girl...first encounter, stick with doin other stuff--don't try intercourse right away until you know the girl, feel more comfortable...and don't eat a big meal before taking the pill

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Azure