How to Deal with Sex Problems/inability to achieve orgasm

Question
I am a youthful, fit and healthy woman in my mid fifties. My problem is that I have NEVER achieved an orgasim by any means. I enjoy sex and have a  healthy sex drive when I am in a committed relationship. I have been in 8 committed relationships during my life and not once has this happened. I've tried masturbating both vaginally and clitorally but that doesn't work either.
HELP!!

Answer
I suggest finding online resources for female anorgasmia.  There might be support groups that would be of use to you.  Some women find that using a powerful vibrator like the Hitachi Magic Wand can help them achieve their first orgasm.  I tell teen girls who ask the question to be patient and keep trying, but I think at your age, a stronger solution is called for.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.