How to Deal with Sex Problems/Oral sex

Hi.  Are men completely turned off by women who won't perform oral sex?  Is it something a woman should do anyway, even if she's not comfortable with it?  Thanks

Not all men want oral sex.  The ones who do know that some women won't perform it.  In most cases, it doesn't completely turn them off, but a man who is eager for oral sex is probably less interested in a woman who won't provide it and would probably be inclined to find a woman who will.  

I don't think a woman performing oral sex against her desires would be an enjoyable experience for either partner.  So I think you should discuss it with your partner and find out how important oral sex is to him, if at all.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I can answer questions in any area of sexuality.

I have been an AllExperts expert in seven other sex categories for over four years and have answered thousands of questions. I have also run a web site,, for over 13 years and have answered countless thousands of questions on that site. specializes in help for men with sexual dysfunctions.

I have a Ph.D. from one of the leading research institutions in the world in a field unrelated to sexuality.

I have helped thousands of people over the Internet directly, and millions have read my writings on the web.