How to Deal with Sex Problems/Oral sex

Question
Hi.  Are men completely turned off by women who won't perform oral sex?  Is it something a woman should do anyway, even if she's not comfortable with it?  Thanks

Answer
Not all men want oral sex.  The ones who do know that some women won't perform it.  In most cases, it doesn't completely turn them off, but a man who is eager for oral sex is probably less interested in a woman who won't provide it and would probably be inclined to find a woman who will.  

I don't think a woman performing oral sex against her desires would be an enjoyable experience for either partner.  So I think you should discuss it with your partner and find out how important oral sex is to him, if at all.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.