How to Deal with Sex Problems/premature ejaculation

Question
Im a boy.. And my age is 23 .. When i do sex the sperm comes so soon for a sec .. As my wife doesnt satisfy . so what can i do please suggest... Its a natural one all are saying but i need a good suggestion for it sir..  With out condom there s any remedy tat sperm come late..  
      Thank you sir

Answer
I suggest searching the Internet for resources dealing with premature ejaculation (PE), which is the problem you have.  You ought to be able to find plenty of help online for dealing with premature ejaculation, since it's a fairly common problem in younger males.  You can get over PE pretty easily most of the time.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.