How to Deal with Sex Problems/is it a problem

Question
hi sir
       I am suffering or better words is I am facing a condition when my semen is very thin like water just  1 year back it was thick and viscous i have good erection but 1 year back I was having semen passed in urine and over time i noticed that my semen and pre cum diminished in thickness and i dont masturbate that much just once or twice a month.
         is it a problem or i became infertile and its a symptom of that i just dont know please show some light on this.

thank you

Answer
No one can know if your fertility has been affected without a semen analysis that a doctor can provide.  It does not make much difference how your semen appears.  It is more important what your sperm count is.  

For healthiest semen, one should ejaculate often.  Most younger males masturbate about once a day.  Going weeks at a time without ejaculating will not lead to healthy semen.  I suggest you get that semen analysis and plan to ejaculate more often.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.