How to Deal with Sex Problems/cant get it hard


ive been with my boyfriend for 6 mths and in the past 4 months we have not had sex. he claims its him and not me. he has a problem getting hard or staying hard for that matter. he claims its because hes either tired or because of his weight. he has gained alot of weight in the past yr 1/2
we have had discussions about it. he has even gotten upset with himself ( halloween) when this occurs. what do we do??

If your boyfriend is having erection problems due to his weight or otherwise, he should see his doctor.  The doctor could suggest things that would help, which might include diet and a prescription for an ED drug like Viagra or Cialis.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

How to Deal with Sex Problems

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Doug Adams, Ph.D.


I can answer questions in any area of sexuality.


I have been an AllExperts expert in seven other sex categories for over four years and have answered thousands of questions. I have also run a web site,, for over 13 years and have answered countless thousands of questions on that site. specializes in help for men with sexual dysfunctions.

I have a Ph.D. from one of the leading research institutions in the world in a field unrelated to sexuality.

Past/Present Clients
I have helped thousands of people over the Internet directly, and millions have read my writings on the web.

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]