How to Deal with Sex Problems/health problem

Question
hi there
i am 26 years male. i have lots of sex problem. first i discharge only within 30 seconds. 2nd i have nerve weakness problem. my memory is totally lost. when i walk about 100 meter or do a little hard work, i feel pain in my entire body. my penis is very thin at the base and is very weak. when i think about sex, sticky water automatically comes out of my penis. please tell me some suggestion.
thank you

Answer
It is probably not as bad as you think.  If you think you're ejaculating quickly, just work at taking longer each time.  A little at a time is fine.  Ejaculation does not cause any of those other problems you talk about.  Sticky water (pre-cum) is a good sign your body is working properly.  Don't worry about it.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.