How to Deal with Sex Problems/i want to leave hand practice and recover myself

helo . Sir no w i am in 2nd year from the start of maturity i have habit of hand practie no i am in vary tenstion to remove my weakness and also to leave hand practice please i am in vary tenstion

Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  It is good and good for you.  Most younger males masturbate daily.  You shouldn't want to quit.  See here to learn more of the health benefits of frequent masturbation:

Feel free to ask me more questions!

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I can answer questions in any area of sexuality.

I have been an AllExperts expert in seven other sex categories for over four years and have answered thousands of questions. I have also run a web site,, for over 13 years and have answered countless thousands of questions on that site. specializes in help for men with sexual dysfunctions.

I have a Ph.D. from one of the leading research institutions in the world in a field unrelated to sexuality.

I have helped thousands of people over the Internet directly, and millions have read my writings on the web.