How to Deal with Sex Problems/Wet Dreams

Question
I am 26. I have not been masturbating for past 6 months; nor have I been in any sexual relation over that period. During this period, I have been having wet dreams probably every 25-30 days. Following this cycle I had my last regular nightfall 4 days back. But again yesterday, I had an ejaculation while I was asleep during the daytime. I am on the following medicines for the past 2 days: -

Caltas 60K, Vertin 24, Valtanec PR, Sazo 500, Hifenac TH

Is this additional wet dream due to any of these medicines?

Do wet dreams necessarily mean erotic thinking or dreaming?

Answer
I don't know about any medication causing wet dreams.  Masturbating is better for you than wet dreams.  Most men your age masturbate often, sometimes daily.  You would enjoy having frequent masturbatory orgasms more than monthly wet dreams.

To learn more about the health benefits of frequent masturbation, see http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.