How to Deal with Sex Problems/Anal leakage

Question
I have been having anal sex and using butt plugs lately. Usually once or twice a month. I enjoy it and it is intense and feels great **during** sex, and is generally very rough. The issue is that lately I have been leaking and for at least a day or two after I have anal or use a butt plug, I leak to the extent where there is usually poop in my underwear and I have to change it often. Is there a way to prevent this? Do you know if it's possible for me to strengthen those muscles? Is it ok to continue having anal?

Thank you in advance for any advice you may have for me!

Answer
Hi AJ,

You have to remember that the rectum is designed to keep stuff in and not let anything else in.  It is a closed door that is supposed to swing only one direction.  It is a sphincter not a hinged door but the idea is the same.   Anal intercourse stretches the sphincter.  It could be that all  you need to do is practice squeezing it shut.  There by strengthening it.  And getting a better control.   I am concerned that you say the sex is often rough.  That part of your anatomy is not designed for rough.  You can easily tear tissue and that is potentially a serious problem.  I suggest you see a proctologist to make sure you are not doing serious damage.  At one or twice a month that frequency should not be too often.  I am more concerned with the roughness of it.  But taking a break while  you get it checked out is a good idea.

Good luck,

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Tom Blair