How to Deal with Sex Problems/Erectile Dysfunction at 35

Question
i Can't have sex
I am 35 years old virgin guy, recently I got married, I have serious problem that I can't have sex with my wife, sometimes in morning my penis get hard but whenever I try to sex with my wife my penis lose hardness and I can't have sex, it's been over two month and I am very confuse that why I can't have sex? Please note I have been masturbating for the last 12 year.

i went to doctor he said it is performance anxiety and he advised me to use Viagra 50 MG tablet, i used Viagra but did not work, the he referred me to urologist he checked my testosterone after blood test my testosterone level was normal. both doctors said i am medically fit so if i am normal and perfect that why i have erection problem why i can't maintain my erection?

Answer
50 mg of Viagra is a lot.  Can you break the pill into halves or even smaller?  If your doctor says it's performance anxiety, then there is nothing physically wrong with.  A small dose of Viagra will help you get an erection, but it's up to you to lose your anxiety.  Just relax and see what you can do with your wife and don't worry about losing your erection.  

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.