How to Deal with Sex Problems/tight

Question
My boyfriend and had sex for the first time. Its been over 3+ years since the last time I had sex. I was so tight, it took an hour of fingering to get me to stretch enough for him to fit. Even then I was still a lil tight. My question is: is their something I can do that can help me not be so tight?

Answer
Hi Jennifer,

Part of the tightness issue might stem from the anxiety of having sex for the first time in a long time.  It is a kind of performance anxiety. Excitement, anxiety, can cause the body to tense up and when the body tenses so does the vagina.  To get around that try some breathing exercises before the main event just to relax a little.  Try to live in the moment and not think about what is going on, just enjoy it.

You can utilize some toys to stretch it.  They make vaginal  dilators.  They are just a series of vibrators or dildos of variable sizes.  You start with the largest that fits comfortably then a slightly larger one and so forth.  The good thing about this method is that you can have a whole lot of fun doing your stretching exercises.  You can do it by yourself or with some help.  It gives you a great excuse to get yourself off several times a day.  If you need an excuse.

Have fun with your stretching exercises

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Tom Blair