How to Deal with Sex Problems/On top

I am a healthy 25 year old guy.
During sex,i get tired quickly being on top and my penis goes soft.

No problems when im laying.

I am not too experienced.

Any tips?

As you mention, you are not too experienced.  If you're getting tired quickly, it would help to exercise more, weightlifting and such.  It would also be a good idea to abstain from masturbating for 3-5 days before having intercourse so that you will be greatly desiring it.  As you get more experienced, you can reduce the interval.

Feel free to ask me more questions, and see this page for males:

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I can answer questions in any area of sexuality.

I have been an AllExperts expert in seven other sex categories for over four years and have answered thousands of questions. I have also run a web site,, for over 13 years and have answered countless thousands of questions on that site. specializes in help for men with sexual dysfunctions.

I have a Ph.D. from one of the leading research institutions in the world in a field unrelated to sexuality.

I have helped thousands of people over the Internet directly, and millions have read my writings on the web.