How to Deal with Sex Problems/awkward erections

Question

I'm a straight man, no doubt that I'm sexually attracted to women, I have a girlfriend and we have great sex. However, I have a problem. When I go to the gym and get changed, if I don't cover myself up and my penis shows, I get an erection. Basically, I can't get naked to get changed easily because  I go hard. Also, if I use urinals in public toilets, I get an erection.

It causes me a lot of worry because someone in the changing room or toilet may think that I'm dirty, masturbating in public but that's not the case at all. I've wondered that maybe because the only time my penis is "out in public" -  not just me that's seeing it - is when I"m having sex. Maybe somehow my brain just associates other ppl being able to see my penis with my girlfriend and having sex?

Please help.

Answer
Hi Matt,

First question is are you well proportioned?  When you are fully erect do you feel good about your self?  If the answer is yes then show it off make the other men jealous.  So you are little bit of a exhibitionist and did not know it.  Nothing to worry about it.

You may well be right that the only time little Matt sees daylight is when sex is about to happen, so when he pokes his head out he thinks show time.   

Just don't worry about it, you are not the first or the last man to have that happen.

When it happens, stand up straight, smile and think "I am horny and I know it".

Have a great day,

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Tom Blair