How to Deal with Sex Problems/I Hate Ejaculating

I have had this problem since the first time I discovered masturbation, but since  I have become sexually active, it has gotten worse. My problem is: any time I ejaculate, I just feel terrible. Even if  I really like the person I'm with, once I ejaculate, I just want them to go away. It's not that  I am just done with them after I've gotten what  I want,   I just feel gross, and I don't want anyone around. This has become a huge problem, because I'm not even able to hide it from people, and they sometimes think that I'm genuinely just done with them. I don't know what to do.

I think you need professional help.  Nearly all males find ejaculating to be their favorite bodily function and constantly look for more opportunities to make it happen.  Have you tried ejaculating into a condom?  Maybe you would enjoy it more if you did.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I can answer questions in any area of sexuality.

I have been an AllExperts expert in seven other sex categories for over four years and have answered thousands of questions. I have also run a web site,, for over 13 years and have answered countless thousands of questions on that site. specializes in help for men with sexual dysfunctions.

I have a Ph.D. from one of the leading research institutions in the world in a field unrelated to sexuality.

I have helped thousands of people over the Internet directly, and millions have read my writings on the web.