How to Deal with Sex Problems/Ejaculation from distance and HIV.

Question
QUESTION: I am 29 year old man from India. In a spa I got a body massage from a female therapist.
I want to ask 4 questions.

1) She gave me a handjob but she was completely clothed at that time. But outer skin of her fingers was little bit rough, scaled, swollen like a construction worker but there was no wound or cut at all. What is my chance of getting HIV from this incident if she is HIV positive?

2) After that she wrapped a towel around my penis and took it in her mouth but I removed my penis from her mouth within 2 seconds. I donít know whether her mouth had any wounds or not. What is my chance of getting HIV from this incident if she is HIV positive?

3) I touched her buttocks (not ass crack) for 2 seconds to spread them and then masturbated and ejaculated on her ass crack from the distance of 2 feet without letting my penis touch her body.

4) Then she used a towel to clean my penis. What is my chance of getting HIV if that towel was used to wipe a penis of HIV positive man few hours before?

Please elaborate in detail. Thanks in advance.

-John.

ANSWER: Hello John,

The short answer is very low chance of getting aids.

Aids is a blood disease.  There needs to be a path for the virus to get into your blood.  You have no sores, you did nothing to get any of her fluids into sensitive areas, eyes, nose, rectum. You have no open sores in your mouth.  You should be fine.

If you do not engage in shared needles for drugs, have anal intercourse with another male, have unprotected sex with prostitutes you are probably OK.

Have a great day,

QUESTION: Thank you sir. You said very low chance of getting aids....

Can you please explain from which of the actions from above 4 does this low chance arise ?

And why did you say that "You have no open sores in your mouth. " ?
I did not touch any body part of her using my mouth. So how come the presence or absence of sores in my mouth is an issue ?

ANSWER: Hi again,

Open sores in your mouth or anywhere give the virus an opening into your blood system.  If she had aids, you don't know that, and if you took some of her fluids into your mouth, you could introduce a pathway.  Preventing aids is all about not allowing someones bodily fluids into your blood.

I never like to say that there is a zero chance.  For instance, if she still had infected semen on her hand or on her butt you might get it on your hand and then transfer it to yourself.  That is a long shot.

Have a great day,

QUESTION: Thanks a lot. One last question.

A) If man fondles HIV positive woman's nipples (woman who is not pregnant or breast feeding) and then uses the same hand on his penis to masturbate, then will he get infected ?

B) If woman fondles HIV positive man's nipples and then puts those fingers in her vagina, then will she get infected ?

Thanks.

Answer
I really hate to give absolutes, because there are always other factors.  However, from the details you provided,  no.  There has to be transfer of bodily fluids, usually blood, semen or vaginal fluids.  And those fluids have to find a way into the body, usually sores, cuts or tears  or at least to a tissue that easily absorbs the fluids.  Anal intercourse often tears the tissue of the rectum.  Vaginal intercourse pushes these fluids deep into a very receptive area of the woman's body.

All in all you are probably safe.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Tom Blair