How to Deal with Sex Problems/erection problem

Question
QUESTION: hi,I am 29 yrs old male.for last few weeks i noticed that there is a problem of my steady erectness and hardness.I don't know my be it about getting older by age.i heard abut massaging the penis with "mustard oil and sesame oil" could solve this problem.
besides my frnd suggest me to massage the shaft with aurvedic oil contanining-"Kalaunji oil (small fennel/nigella seed),Dhatura ext. (datura stramonium)& Sura sar (nitrre saltpetre)"to cure.

Pl suggest me what should I do? I am loosing my self confidence it could easily disrupt my relation with my GF. note- I am not alcoholic do smoke 10 cigarette a day.

seriously SIR looking fwd your kind suggestion desperately....pl HELP SIR.

ANSWER: I don't know anything about home remedies.  I don't know how rubbing mustard and sesame oil on the penis would help anything.  Cutting down or quitting smoking might help.  You don't say anything about masturbating.  It might help your erections for intercourse if you abstain from masturbating for a 2-3 days beforehand.

QUESTION: and what about the aurvedic oil contanining-"Kalaunji oil (small fennel/nigella seed),Dhatura ext. (datura stramonium)& Sura sar (nitrre saltpetre)"to cure.should I massage with it daily?

Answer
I don't know anything about applying herbs directly to the penis.  I think the only thing you should be rubbing onto the penis is lube.  You can learn more about different types of lubes here: http://www.healthystrokes.com/lube.html.  I think you should massage with lube daily!  You will enjoy that very much.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.