How to Deal with Sex Problems/about sex

I have a 20 years old girlfriend. She doesn't have sex feeling. Actually she doesn't know about sex. She doesn't' know how to do sex. She never watched porn. I grasped her boobs and other things but she feels Irrigation. My Question is how to seduce her ?

Take it slowly and gently.  Try kissing her and seeing how she likes it.  Women that age sometimes want to kiss for hours.  Then try finding out which non-private parts she likes touched.  Keep going from there.  If you warm her up nicely, she will be willing to move into private areas.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I can answer questions in any area of sexuality.

I have been an AllExperts expert in seven other sex categories for over four years and have answered thousands of questions. I have also run a web site,, for over 13 years and have answered countless thousands of questions on that site. specializes in help for men with sexual dysfunctions.

I have a Ph.D. from one of the leading research institutions in the world in a field unrelated to sexuality.

I have helped thousands of people over the Internet directly, and millions have read my writings on the web.