How to Deal with Sex Problems/about sex

Question
Hi
I have a 20 years old girlfriend. She doesn't have sex feeling. Actually she doesn't know about sex. She doesn't' know how to do sex. She never watched porn. I grasped her boobs and other things but she feels Irrigation. My Question is how to seduce her ?

Answer
Take it slowly and gently.  Try kissing her and seeing how she likes it.  Women that age sometimes want to kiss for hours.  Then try finding out which non-private parts she likes touched.  Keep going from there.  If you warm her up nicely, she will be willing to move into private areas.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.