How to Deal with Sex Problems/Hand Practice

Question
Hi! My question is that i do hand practice.With this my health was lay down to very thin. so tell me that how to control?
Or
how to increase penis size?
how to control ejaculation?
I am a boy this id was mine . i made wih Girl name.
So! kindly Tell Me with In 1 Day Plzzzzzzzzzzz

Answer
Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most younger males masturbate about once a day.  It is good for you.  It will not affect your weight or your penis size.  You ought to masturbate often and enjoy it and not believe it will cause you any harm.  Please see here for more information about the health benefits of frequent masturbation: http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.