How to Deal with Sex Problems/hand practice

Question
hi im rohit.im also suffered with dirty habit hand practice how cn i get of this habit? and i do hand practice with silky cloths...and normal size of penis is?

Answer
Hand practice is properly called masturbation.  It is not a dirty habit.  It is a healthy habit.  Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most younger males masturbate daily, sometimes more.  I recommend that you avoid the silky cloths and use only your hand.  Most males use lube if the feeling of stroking a naked penis is too intense.  

Please see here to learn more about the health benefits of frequent masturbation: http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.