How to Deal with Sex Problems/hand practice

hi im also suffered with dirty habit hand practice how cn i get of this habit? and i do hand practice with silky cloths...and normal size of penis is?

Hand practice is properly called masturbation.  It is not a dirty habit.  It is a healthy habit.  Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most younger males masturbate daily, sometimes more.  I recommend that you avoid the silky cloths and use only your hand.  Most males use lube if the feeling of stroking a naked penis is too intense.  

Please see here to learn more about the health benefits of frequent masturbation:

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I can answer questions in any area of sexuality.

I have been an AllExperts expert in seven other sex categories for over four years and have answered thousands of questions. I have also run a web site,, for over 13 years and have answered countless thousands of questions on that site. specializes in help for men with sexual dysfunctions.

I have a Ph.D. from one of the leading research institutions in the world in a field unrelated to sexuality.

I have helped thousands of people over the Internet directly, and millions have read my writings on the web.