How to Deal with Sex Problems/Painful ejaculation

Question
Hello! My husband has had issues recently with his penis hurting during ejaculation after fellatio. A few days ago I was giving him a blowjob and he said afterward that it felt great up to the point of orgasm, but then it hurt. Yesterday we had sex and he could not orgasm, but he masturbated later and was able to achieve orgasm pain-free. Today I was giving him a blowjob and when he was getting close to orgasm, he said he kept feeling pain in his penis and it was preventing orgasm, so I stopped and we had sex instead. He came to orgasm without any pain, and it seems he only has a problem during fellatio. Is it possible to damage a penis by sucking too hard? Should he see a doctor?

Answer
Hi Janelle,

An orgasm is an orgasm.  If only oral sex causes pain, then there is likely only two probably explanations.  One is psychological.  Something in his mind telling him this is wrong.  It is worth thinking about but not real likely.

The other is as you thought something in the  process.  You don't usually need to suck real hard just a gentle sucking will do.  You are not actually sucking the cum out of him.  You are just applying  little pressure.  Also see if you are squeezing the penis or bending it.  Same with the testicles.  Just like with the clitoris sometimes too much direct contact with the head of the penis can be uncomfortable to painful.

Next time just slow down and take it easy.  It could be you are too enthusiastic.

Have fun,

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Tom Blair