How to Deal with Sex Problems/blood clot

Question
Dr. Adams,
I'm male, age 36. I don't smoke or drink alcohol, and do cardio and workout regularly.  Six years  ago, I had penis trauma, swelling, and such.  Every since, I've had a blood clot on the underside of my penis near the head. It doesn't hurt, effect erections, or sex. I don't see a urologist b/c I assume there's nothing they could do. Is this normal, or should I be more concerned?

Thanks so much for your time, sir!

Answer
I suggest you ask this question of one of the urologists here on AllExperts.com.  http://www.allexperts.com/el/Urology-Male-issues/  Your question is outside of my expertise.  

It's a good thing you don't drink or smoke and exercise well and regularly.  

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.