How to Deal with Sex Problems/blood clot


Dr. Adams,
I'm male, age 36. I don't smoke or drink alcohol, and do cardio and workout regularly.  Six years  ago, I had penis trauma, swelling, and such.  Every since, I've had a blood clot on the underside of my penis near the head. It doesn't hurt, effect erections, or sex. I don't see a urologist b/c I assume there's nothing they could do. Is this normal, or should I be more concerned?

Thanks so much for your time, sir!

I suggest you ask this question of one of the urologists here on  Your question is outside of my expertise.  

It's a good thing you don't drink or smoke and exercise well and regularly.  

How to Deal with Sex Problems

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Doug Adams, Ph.D.


I can answer questions in any area of sexuality.


I have been an AllExperts expert in seven other sex categories for over four years and have answered thousands of questions. I have also run a web site,, for over 13 years and have answered countless thousands of questions on that site. specializes in help for men with sexual dysfunctions.

I have a Ph.D. from one of the leading research institutions in the world in a field unrelated to sexuality.

Past/Present Clients
I have helped thousands of people over the Internet directly, and millions have read my writings on the web.

©2017 All rights reserved.