How to Deal with Sex Problems/double penetration

Question
How is best to collaborate mechanically to ensure continuous thrusting by both men while double penetrating woman? Woman face up/down?

Answer
Hi Nivram,

By double I assume you are referring anal and vaginal.  It is a bit of a challenge for both men to be thrusting away and maintain good insertion.  Unless you have a metronome or some steady rhythm to thrust too, it is near impossible because the thrusting is driven be excitement of the men.  so, most commonly, if the vaginal penetration is from the man underneath and the anal is from the man above, the guy on top sets the rhythm.  In fact the one on the bottom doesn't have to do much but hang on.  Top guy will move her so that she is moving on the others penis.  All the guy on the bottom has to do is try to match rhythms and add just a little of his own thrusting.

Have fun,

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Tom Blair