How to Deal with Sex Problems/Sexual embarrassment

Question
Hi Adams
I always have a transparent fluid comes out of my penis very early when aroused even with a flaccid penis and before erection. I am not sure why this happens and it is really embarrasing. At the same time I do not have morning erections,cannot remember the last time I had one, and have no idea if there are inter-related.

Any clue?

Answer
It's Dr. Adams!

The fluid is bulbourethral fluid, also known as pre-cum.  There is nothing embarrassing about it at all.  No one needs to know except you.  It is a sign that your sex organs are functioning properly and are ready for you to mount a partner.  

It is also normal for morning erections to diminish or even cease when you become an adult.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.