How to Deal with Sex Problems/concerning question

Question
I read some of the past questions and I've had one for a very long time. I am 19years old and female. Im starting my sophomore year in college 2 of my roommates are 21 and the other is younger she just turned 18. they are all sexually active or have been in the past. I on the other hand am not, an for some reason have no desire to have sex. my roommates tell me how great it is and that I should do it. is it normal for me not to be interested in sex?? would me not being in a relationship be a cause of that also?? im just curious because I honestly fee like I may never really have that desire.

Answer
It is not unusual for women at your age group to ahve very low or no sex drive unless they've already enjoyed an active sex life.
It's quite possible that you just have not found the right person yet.
Of course there is also a chance that you just have no sex drive- a small percentage of people are made that way.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Johnny St. Tai