How to Deal with Sex Problems/My penis hurts??

Question
So I became aroused and got an erection and didn't ejaculate, and then I had to pee, but I was too busy to, so I didn't. It felt a little like I had let a little pee go down my urinal tract, but I didn't release it. Then about 45 minutes after my initial arousal, I was aroused again. Soon after, I started to get this intense burning pain in my penis. In an attempt to get rid of it, I tried to stimulate my penis to ejaculation, but the pain was too great for me to enjoy it enough to ejaculate. After I cooled off, it hurt less, and then mostly went away after I peed and after a couple of hours, the pain was gone. I have also felt this sensation after being aroused and then urinating? How do I avoid this pain in the future?

Answer
The best way to keep that from happening (and the most fun) is to keep masturbating until you ejaculate whenever you masturbate.  Then urinate soon afterward.  If you ejaculate and don't urinate afterward, some of the unejaculated semen that remains in the urethra can dry there and cause a burning or discomfort when you next urinate (because your urine has to dissolve the dried semen before it can flow out).  If you masturbate but stop short of ejaculation, some of your sexual fluids can get into your urethra anyway and cause the same thing.  Ejaculating completely will help a lot.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.