How to Deal with Sex Problems/Sexual Intercourse

Question
Hey there,
So every time i have sex with my boyfriend, seems like almost every time i can only go for 10-15 mins, i get really soar and irratitated, i use water based KY lubricant and it seems to help a little bit only though. I wash my Vagina with vagisil wash because im really prone to getting UTI's, i mean i pee after sex, i wash before and after sex so does my partner, i wear cotton underwear, wipe front to back, literally everything in the book! still seem to get UTI's and i can never enjoy having sex anymore. I always get soar and i dont understand why, i mean granite my bf is the biggest ive ever been with but still, ive been with him for almost two years now.... IS there some advice or anything i could do to help?? Do i just naturally have a senseitive body? Could it be something medical up in there or something?
Pleas please, any thing would help!

Thanks

Answer
I am really not the one to ask about UTIs.  Next time you get one, have it seen by a doctor or nurse practitioner, and insist they do at least a urine test to diagnose the type and cause of it.  Then follow their advice and take whatever medication is necessary.  What you say you're doing are a bunch of home remedies and preventative things.

10-15 minutes is an average time for intercourse.  Most women would say it is not too short.  Tell your boyfriend that you want to be done in that length of time and see if he obliges.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.