How to Deal with Sex Problems/Penis Size

Question
Dear Sir, it's a honest confession that I am facing a lot of problems in my relationship due to my small penis.Now I am in the verge of break up but I don't want to lose her.I have a penis of 4.7 inches in erected position. But when I heard that it's too small for the complete pleasure and my partner told me that I am upset with your size I am tensed. So sir please say me a solution and I am 25 yrs old.But I don't want to do surgery. So can u solve my problem.I will be grateful if u would.

Answer
You're only about an inch smaller than the average male.  That should not be enough to make a difference.  Surgery is not practical at your size.  It would be better if you got to like the penis you have.  A partner who really cares about you would not worry about your penis size.  If it reaches your body, it's long enough.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.